It’s people who make the products and services you rely on so dependable. IPMS has been gaining expertise in pest control ever since we were founded in the UK back in 1925. We have built up extensive knowledge of the lifestyle, habits and vulnerabilities of all types of pests that can affect your business. We have also developed unmatched technical expertise in dealing with them – from exclusion and detection, to capture, identification and elimination. Research and Development has always been a key element of our business, delivering an unmatched range of products and services our staff can call on as the need arises.
Like all service businesses, Ipms is only as good as our people. IPMS pest control training is widely acknowledged to be the best in the industry and our staff also has experience in dealing with the needs of all types of businesses, in all types of sectors. Once you sign a service agreement with IPMS, you’ll find yourself in the hands of dedicated and friendly pest control technicians.
- Research & Development:See what our clever scientists have come up with lately.
- Service Technicians: In the forefront of the battle to get rid of India's pests you'll find our dedicated Service Technicians. Highly trained, fully equipped, these pest control specialists already have experience of businesses similar to yours. Many of our customers find the advice and insights they provide invaluable.
- Technical Managers:Supporting Service Technicians come our dedicated team of Technical Managers. Scientifically trained to a high degree, Technical Managers are expert in carrying out in–depth inspections of your premises and operations, and making highly practical recommendations.
- Entomologists:Supporting IPMS’s Service Technicians and customers is a dedicated team of Entomologists
- High Dependency Service Technician:These highly trained technicians are fully trained to meet the requirements of high dependency sectors, where pest prevention is vital to protect brand and customer loyalty.
- Pest Control Expert:I am passionate about inspections; mapping the pest-affected areas gives direction on the source of the infestation, be it a stored products pest or urban pests. The outcome of the inspection gives a clear picture for an effective solution plan. To me inspection also includes the examination of infrastructural requirements to address the issue, operational risks, and safety and efficiency of the job.