About Integrated Pest Management Solutions (INDIA)
Integrated Pest Management Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Pest Control providers. We provide Domestic and Industrial Pest Control Services in various sectors. The key to success in any pest management programme is directly dependent upon the quality of the people who deliver the service.
Integrated Pest Management Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd is the pioneer in the Eco-friendly pest management solutions, being the first of its kind in the country, by keeping abreast of the latest developments and use only those chemicals which are approved by EPA and WHOPES. The conceptual approach towards the pest problems made IPMS popular in all sectors of the market.
Company Safety Rules
- >> Report all unsafe conditions and actions.
- >> Report all accidents or near-miss incidents to their supervisor.
- >> Do not bypass or disable a safety device or system.
- >> Only authorized and trained employees will operate company machinery and vehicles.
- >> Maintain good housekeeping in your area.
- >> Stairs, aisles and hallways must be kept clear of unnecessary litter or material.
- >> Use the appropriate tool for a job, as trained by your supervisor, JSA or manufacturers’ instructions.
- >> Always wear personal protective equipment as required.
- >> Follow the safety policies and procedures as outlined in individual Best Practice Programs.
- >> Perform regular equipment and area inspections as required by supervisor.
- >> No use of illegal drugs or alcohol by the terms of the company’s Drug and Alcohol policy.
- >> Employees taking physician-prescribed medication that might impair their ability to operate certain equipment or perform various job tasks safely must, report this to their immediate supervisor prior to the start of work.
- >> No firearms shall be present on the property, including the parking lot or on the jobsite.
- >> Always wear your seatbelt while operating the company vehicles.
- >> Report all equipment maintenance issues to your supervisor.
- >> Dress appropriately for job duties.
- >> Refrain from horseplay that could endanger you or your co-workers.
- >> Never engage in hostile actions against other employees.
- >> Report all hostile actions of co-workers to your supervisor.
- >> Smoke in designated areas.
- >> Maintain good personal hygiene.