Cockroaches have been on the earth for 250 million years. They are
widely distributed pests that annoy and when abundant are
destructive. Cockroaches destroy food, damage fabric in
bookbinding and other materials. They spread diseases as they
leave filth when they run over the food. Though there are 3,500
species of cockroaches existing in the world only two species are
common and occur quite often. They are German and American
To control them, two configurations are used:
- 1. Baiting Technology
- 2. Spray treatment
Baiting technology is emerging as a reliable alternative control
method that produces maximum effect against target insects and
minimal impact on human activity.
The salient features of this technology are:
- a) No smell/ Odour.
- b) They can be applied in sensitive areas such as kitchen appliances, computers,
electrical control boards, record rooms etc., as this technology contains low
dosage of active ingredient.
- c) No need to leave the premises during or after the treatment.
- d) No need to empty drawers or cover up food or make any special preparations
prior to the treatment.
- e) In a Cascading effect - once the cockroaches have eaten the bait, they
contaminate other cockroaches thus producing a cascade of self destruction
throughout the cockroach population. This leads to quick eradication and no
- f) Not a repellent but an attractant - this bait contains insect growth regulator as the
active ingredient which acts on a specific species of insects like cockroaches.
This active ingredient is mixed with feeding stimulants like food attractants and
Here we use a unique formulation, which has flushing affect with residual effect for
15 days. This formulation is sprayed on the surface of the infested area which
draws the cockroaches instantly out of their habitats, generally crevices, holes etc.
This formulation has a knock down effect which kills the cockroaches that come out